DANA Nonprofit Starter Pack
Looking to have a positive impact on the community around you? Working, volunteering, or donating to nonprofit organizations are all great ways to give back and improve the community. Make sure you check out DANA’s collection of job openings and list of members to see an existing nonprofit is the right fit.
If you have the drive, time, and resources, starting a new nonprofit may be an option for you. DANA is able to offer the DANA Nonprofit Starter Pack to get you moving in the right direction. This collection costs just $25 and provides you a wealth of information about the steps and considerations involved in starting a nonprofit.
After you purchase this collection, you will receive an email with a download link once the order is processed. The DANA Nonprofit Starter Pack includes the information listed below.
· So You Think You Want to Start a Nonprofit Organization? – An Overview
· Starting a Nonprofit Organization in Delaware – A Checklist
· Nonprofit Incorporation/Status vs. Tax-exempt Status
· Tips on Filling Out Your State of Delaware Certificate of Incorporation
· Sample Nonprofit Bylaws
· Details on the release of the expedited IRS Form 1023-EZ
· Application for Tax-Exempt Status - IRS Form 1023
· Sample Request for Expedited Filing 1023
· List of Resources