Are you new to the fundraising field, just looking for an opportunity to brush up on the basics, program staff looking to fund a new initiative, or trying to move beyond basics and enhance your grantwriting skills?
If so, this workshop is for you!
This workshop encourages participation and sharing of organization grant efforts. Participants should bring a current grant proposal which will be used as we...
- Review formats & basic elements of a grant proposal and types and sources of “program” funding.
- Link grant requests to organization mission, program objectives, and community need.
- Identify strategies for marketing your grant request - communicating with “funders”.
- Review resources for locating appropriate funders and assistance.
- Analyze each part of a successful grant
- “Wordsmith” for clarity, conciseness, and completeness.
- Assess the “ask” – how much, how often…
Instructor: Cynthia Pritchard, CEO, Delaware Grantwriters Association
DANA Cancellation & Refund Policy
Workshop registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and paid in full.
Cancellations must be at least 7 days prior to the scheduled workshop date to receive a full refund. No shows and cancellations within 7 days of the workshop will not receive a refund of their registration cost. To cancel or reschedule, please submit an email to Louise Koonce at email@example.com.
Cancellation by DANA
Dana may cancel workshops due to insufficient enrollment or inclement weather. Registrants will be offered the option to reschedule to a future workshop or to receive a full refund.
DANA is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant is a workshop is cancelled.